Little Ones Art Cards
These art projects look at different printing surfaces and how to prepare them, and are inspired by three artists and their techniques: Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein and Albrecht Durer. This digital download is delivered as a PDF, tailored for ages 3+.
Out of stock
Mother's Day Cards
We have been inspired by Molly Mahon to celebrate Mother’s Day with prints! Molly Mahon uses block printing to create patterned material and beautiful homeware.
What will I receive?
A link via email to download a digital PDF including:
6 art projects inspired by 3 different artists with clear instructions
1 leaflet about the art theme and an additional activity
Some of the materials you will need at home for these projects
Sticky foam paper
Tips for doing art with Little Ones
• Strip children down before you start, or have an outfit that is their ‘art outfit’
• Allow them to experiment with materials. Don’t be too concerned about producing a single final piece.
• Bring out one material at a time – this makes it less overwhelming, and lengthens the process!
• You can often use surprisingly simple materials to work with, like shaving cream, toothbrushes, kitchen brushes, toy cars … all things that you may well have at home.
• Never leave Little Ones alone with art materials!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Adult supervision recommended.