What's the story behind Lovely Landscapes?
When painting landscapes, artists don’t always depict an entire outdoor scene. Sometimes they show a vast meadow while at other times they paint only the corner of a field. Be inspired to look at the landscapes around you, three extra activities are included that use simple materials from home.
What's inside the box?
6 Art projects inspired by 3 different artists with clear instructions.
1 Introduction to the art theme, with extra activities and LoLA recommendations.
Plenty of quality art materials for your child, with lots left over for your art supplies.
What materials will I receive?
Giotto coloured markers
Tips for doing art with Little Ones
• Strip children down before you start, or have an outfit that is their ‘art outfit’
• Allow them to experiment with materials. Don’t be too concerned about producing a single final piece.
• Bring out one material at a time – this makes it less overwhelming, and lengthens the process!
• You can often use surprisingly simple materials to work with, like shaving cream, toothbrushes, kitchen brushes, toy cars … all things that you may well have at home.
• Never leave Little Ones alone with art materials!