Lovely LandscapesLittle Ones Art Box
While learning about Landscapes in art, explore rolling hills with David Hockney, printed shape cities with Paul Klee, or imaginary colourful landscapes with Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Out of stock
What's the story behind Lovely Landscapes?
When painting landscapes, artists don’t always depict an entire outdoor scene. Sometimes they show a vast meadow while at other times they paint only the corner of a field. Be inspired to look at the landscapes around you, three extra activities are included that use simple materials from home.
What's inside the box?
6 Art projects inspired by 3 different artists with clear instructions.
1 Introduction to the art theme, with extra activities and LoLA recommendations.
Plenty of quality art materials for your child, with lots left over for your art supplies.
What materials will I receive?
Giotto coloured markers
Tips for doing art with Little Ones
• Strip children down before you start, or have an outfit that is their ‘art outfit’
• Allow them to experiment with materials. Don’t be too concerned about producing a single final piece.
• Bring out one material at a time – this makes it less overwhelming, and lengthens the process!
• You can often use surprisingly simple materials to work with, like shaving cream, toothbrushes, kitchen brushes, toy cars … all things that you may well have at home.
• Never leave Little Ones alone with art materials!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts. Potential choking hazards and sharp points. Do not ingest any items within the box. Adult supervision recommended.