Let There Be Love
Little Ones Art Cards
Artists over time have depicted love in many different forms. One is as a kiss (Gustav Klimt); another is as a heart (Jim Dine); and yet another is just the words themselves (Robert Indiana). This digital download is delivered as a PDF, tailored for ages 3+.
What's the story behind Let There Be Love?
When we think of the word ‘love’, many of us instinctively imagine the romance of fairy tales, but the reality of it may look very different. The types of love we feel are as varied as the people who experience it, as is the art that explores this theme.
What will I receive?
A link via email to download a digital PDF including:
6 art projects inspired by 3 different artists with clear instructions
1 leaflet about the art theme and an additional activity
Some of the materials you will need at home for these projects
Sequins and gems
Sticky glitter paper
Tips for doing art with Little Ones
• Strip children down before you start, or have an outfit that is their ‘art outfit’
• Allow them to experiment with materials. Don’t be too concerned about producing a single final piece.
• Bring out one material at a time – this makes it less overwhelming, and lengthens the process!
• You can often use surprisingly simple materials to work with, like shaving cream, toothbrushes, kitchen brushes, toy cars … all things that you may well have at home.
• Never leave Little Ones alone with art materials!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Adult supervision recommended.